Big news! Grammarly is now integrated into all of our documents to help give you help on grammar, formatting, spelling, sentence structure and so much more.As we all know, Jarvis can be a little loosey-goosey sometimes as he’s writing.The new Grammarly functionality fixes that.And… it won’t cost you anything.As you write, you’ll see words and sentences underlined with suggestions on how to improve them.Simply hover/click and accept or decline the suggestion.It helps with:Correctness
- Eliminate grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes
- Ensure word choices sound natural and fluent
Make every sentence concise and easy to follow
- Rewrite hard-to-read sentences
Choose the most compelling words
- Use varied, engaging sentence structure
Strike the right tone
- Eliminate hedging language to sound more confident
- Finesse phrases to have tact and empathy for readers
- Get support in using respectful and current language practices
Because Jarvis follows patterns, I HIGHLY recommend you fix everything before you generate more.Try it out and let me know how it’s working for you! It’s still a little bit finicky at times so help us iron that out by giving us feedback.NOTES:
- Adding images into a document seems to throw Grammarly off on any text AFTER the image. We’re looking for a fix, but for now either wait to add images until the end or simply turn the Grammarly tool off in the bottom right if it’s not working for you.
- If you already use the Grammarly extension, nothing will change for you. Your existing extension will load as normal.
Source : facebook